Sustainability Awards 2017 Finalists
BDAV Members Feature in Sustainability Awards Finalists
The finalists in the 2017 Sustainability Awards feature several BDAV Members.
The competition is organised by the publishers of Infolink and Architecture & Design.
A total of 53 finalists across 12 categories have been selected from almost 150 entries, representing the best and brightest submissions.
Winners will be announced on 26 October 2017.
BDAV Members featured in the list of finalists are:
Single Dwelling New
- Culvert House by Maxa Design
- Downsize Up(grade) House by Positive Footprints
Single Dwelling Alteration or Addition
- The Black Mountain House by Light House Architecture & Science
- The Cheese House by Positive Footprints (pictured, image: Simon Black)
- Natura and Urbane by Melbourne Design Studios
- Richmond Green Edge by Armsby Architects